Scout LOVES working with emerging and established artists and we're always looking for ways to support our community and our local artists!
Scout is the place to sell your items if you're looking to take your line of handmade items to the next level!
If you're thinking about selling at Scout, we're happy to report that we have high traffic counts at our brick and mortar Omaha location (5018 Underwood Avenue in the Dundee neighborhood), Denver location (51 N. Broadway [in the former Buffalo Exchange location]) and on our social media platforms.
Start by telling us more about you, HERE!
Here's what we're looking for:
- Items that are made really well, unique, and can be delivered on time.
- Items that are not priced too highly for our market (we can help with pricing if you aren't sure.)
- Items that are sold under a brand name and with professional packaging (we've found that great attention to detail goes far!)
- All artists selling or showing work at Scout must sign a "Standard Arts Agreement" contract as well as a 1099 form.
- Be sure you are ready to create more items should there be the demand for them.
Sound good? Great! :)
- If you're interested in selling your handmade jewelry, clothing or other gift type items at Scout fill this out first:)
xo, The Scout Team