Scout: Dry Goods and Trade is one of Omaha's favorite clothing stores!
We work with many emerging & established artists & we're always looking for ways to support our community and our local artists!
Scout is the place to sell your items if you're looking to take your line of handmade items to the next level!
If you're thinking about selling at Scout, we're happy to report that we have high traffic counts at our brick & mortar Omaha location (5018 Underwood Avenue in the Dundee neighborhood) and on our social media platforms.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Items that are made really well, unique, timely
- Items that are not priced too highly for our market (we can help with pricing if you aren't sure.)
- Items that are sold under a brand name and professional packaging (we've found that great attention to detail goes far!)
- All artists selling or showing work at Scout sign a 'Standard Arts Agreement' contract as well as a 1099 form.
- Be sure you are ready to create more items should there be the demand for them.
Sound good? We hope so! :)
- If you are interested in selling your handmade jewelry, clothing or other gift type items at Scout simply stop by the shop at 5018 Underwood Avenue in the Dundee neighborhood of Omaha with about a dozen samples of your work so we can see if your art & Scout would be a good fit.
- Be sure to ask to for Kelly, the owner.
We are where to sell used clothing in Omaha Ne. Come on by our shop at 5018 Underwood Ave, Omaha NE 68132 (in the Dundee neighborhood.) We'd love to see you!
Yours in sustainable living,
xo, The Scout Team